• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Auxiliary Radiator

I think your logic overall is sound, it should help a little at least. I think the question is where would you mount it? Something that big, I think you'll really struggle to find a good place to mount it cleanly that doesn't impact other things. That's why most people stick to the traditional radiator upgrades.

I think your logic overall is sound, it should help a little at least. I think the question is where would you mount it? Something that big, I think you'll really struggle to find a good place to mount it cleanly that doesn't impact other things. That's why most people stick to the traditional radiator upgrades.

Behind the front "crossmember" below the radiator. Would be mounted at an angle to maximize vertical space and minimize exposure. I have a winch bumper I made that would sufficiently protect it.

Back