• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone going to PAP on New Years?

TheWarWagon

NAXJA Forum User
I'm just checking to see if anyone can snag me an HP30(don't care about gearing) if they go down there. I'll exchange monetary amounts(for pulling/delivering it), on top of whatever it costs. Let me know guys. Thanks.

Edit: I would be there myself, but I don't have a day off until about mid-January.

Last edited:
Bryce, I am planning on going to PAP that day. Give me details exactly what you are looking for and if I can find it I will grab it. Where are you going to be on Jan1 ?

If my plans change I will let you know.

HP D30, I don't really care about the gearing. Mine is bent all to hell, and it's just getting unsafe to drive. I'll be at the shop in Corona, working all day. Let me know dennis, and I'll of course pay your way.

HP D30, I don't really care about the gearing. Mine is bent all to hell, and it's just getting unsafe to drive. I'll be at the shop in Corona, working all day. Let me know dennis, and I'll of course pay your way.

Ok, I will see if there are any non disco axles there, if so I will grab one. I am assuming that you will do what I did, transfer knuckles, axles and brakes to the new housing.

PM me your # again.

Haha hell I dunno what I have to do, I just know I need a new d30. I guess if an LP is a direct bolt on, I'll go with that. I'm just a suspension guy. :bawl: :smoker:

Haha hell I dunno what I have to do, I just know I need a new d30. I guess if an LP is a direct bolt on, I'll go with that. I'm just a suspension guy. :bawl: :smoker:

What year is your jeep ?

I had to put a housing from a 84 in my 96 due to time and funds. Everything swapped over fine, just saving pennies to regear now.

What year is your jeep ?

I had to put a housing from a 84 in my 96 due to time and funds. Everything swapped over fine, just saving pennies to regear now.

I've got the 96. At this point, I'm not super worried about regearing. More or less just getting the thing roadworthy and safe. Gearing can come later.

Dennis, I need a HP D30 housing as well and I won't be able to join you at the PAP as of right now. I would prefer a bare housing but I will take what I can get. I can pay $100 plus related costs. Thanks for the help.

Back