• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sway bar linkage problem

montysbxj

NAXJA Forum User
i am installing my 3.5 re lift on my 2000 xj and i got to the part where i am putting the sway bar linkage adapters that came with my lift on and it says to use the instructions that came with the linkage, well at some point re either forgot to put the instructions in the box or they were lost or something becuase when i oppened my boxes yesterday there werent any. i cant figure out for the life of my how it works so any help is appreciated. it came with 2 u shaped bracketes with three holes in eat and one of the holes is sqaure. it came with 2 carrage head bolts, and two grade 8 bolts that are much longer than the carrage head bolts and also is smooth for the first 2 inches or so where the carrage bolts are all thread. it also came with two spacres that are about 1 thinck and two bolts that are and allen wrench head that is designed to sit flush into something. and that is it well along with the linkage. any help would be great so i can get out and play some more. thanks
dan

Back