• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

problem with sway bar or something else?

jhillia2

NAXJA Forum User
First post on tech stuff and I need a little help. Did a search and really didn't see anything dealing with this. I have a RE 3.5" super-flex with rear springs. Disconnected the front sway bar for the first time today just for kicks and when I got it connected the passenger side disconnect center isn't straight up and down like the driver's side. It is angled in a bit. Just wondering if this was normal and what could be causing it. I haven't had the chance to really get offroad with the new suspension and I hadn't noticed this before this afternoon. Thanks for your help.

Jeremy

Is something off center? Swaybar? Is the axle centered, do you have an adjustable trackbar? With 3.5 inches of lift I wouldn't think it would be that far off.

Maybe you just need the JKS discos. :)

Good catch XJZ!I forgot about that one,I was just thinking about how much the sway bar can move laterally.

as long as it works, no worries

Back