• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fender Flares

ewert35

NAXJA Forum User
I cut off my fenders a couple years ago because of too much rubbing and I wanted a more open look. Basically where the old fender flares rubbed a wear line into the paint is where I took the grinder too.

Does anyone know of any fender flare companies other then bushwacker which might still work on my jeep. Its a 01 four door. When I read the instructions for the bushwacker fender flares, I cut just a little high in the middle for their application to work.

Any ideas???

Thanks so much for all the help!

I've been looking into flares myself(cops are bad around my area) and have come up with rustys being the best option along with napier close in second, the rest of the floors take up to much realestate as far as I'm concerned.

I have a couple of Napier certs (yes, they will stack) that I could let go of for the right price.

Not sure how much "cover" you need. But another option is the Pacer Flexy flares.

I like the rustys myself! (I have a set waiting to install)
They give the most clearance of any of the off the shelf ones (except maybe the big goofy fiberglass ones, notch customs I think) but they are like fender skins so they will cover the fenders and protect too. Hopefully I'll be doing a write up with some pics very soon.... They aren't cheap though!

Back