• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

code 27 has me stumped!

So I ripped apart all the wiring to every single injector! Grav down to the wire that is going through the harness to the O2 sensor and it is hot as all can be! Internally.

so i forgot what wire was getting hot.so i fired it up to find it again and of course it aint getting hot now:flamemad:.however if i grab onto the harness wires at the front of the engine and pullthem towards the front of the jeep it kills itself.so it HAS to be a wire grounding somewhere that i havent found. the problem is it only does it when i grab all the wires and pull.it wont die when i pull them individually!

It could be two wires inside the harness that are shorting between themselves. Maybe some moisture inside the harness too. At least you're getting closer to solving the problem.

i went through he whole harness and only see one wire that is showing copper where i hit with the box knife.now i guess i got to look further.this should be fun.

there gots to be a wire touching somewhere....however what i dont get is why it dies after warm up.probably two different issues....smh

FOUND IT!!! one of the factory splices to the injectors must of got pulled enough when the o2 sensor got pulled out to make a bad connection.geez what a PIA!but at least i know it has all new sensors:laugh:

Back