• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just Moved to TN

xzalt

NAXJA Forum User
I just just moved to TN, Knoxville to be specific and I was wondering if any of yall were from there or could recommend a jeep club to get involved with. Thanks.

gavin

Hi and welcome. I am Joe and there are several of us here in Knoxville. I am in north Knoxville and there are a couple of others that live in west Knoxville. We usually take trips to Windrock at least once a month.

What are the specs on your rig?

Hey im Chris and i am in West knoxville and im new to NAXJA also and just been meeting some of the guys. Welcome to Knoxville Next trip to windrock you should join Windrock is Great!

Another Knoxvillian here. Welcome and like Joe said, we get together quite frequently. What area are you in?

Welcome to Tn and to NAXJA. Windrock is a nice place but don't forget about Tellico either...there's alot of good 4wheeling and other things to do up here especially fishing and hiking plus your just about 1:30 away. PM me if you, or anyone else on NAXJA for that matter, want to swing up here for the weekend.

Elaborate a bit on the Tellico area please? I've been to Murphy NC to the Tellico Park, but not to Tellico Tn yet. I have ridden the Cherohyla Skyway a bunch of times so i do know alittle about the area. My wife and I rode the Skyway the month before it was paved, and the week after it was officially opened, and I must say paved is better on our Vulcans.

Bob Myers said:
Elaborate a bit on the Tellico area please? I've been to Murphy NC to the Tellico Park, but not to Tellico Tn yet. I have ridden the Cherohyla Skyway a bunch of times so i do know alittle about the area. My wife and I rode the Skyway the month before it was paved, and the week after it was officially opened, and I must say paved is better on our Vulcans.

thats the tellico we speak of the murphy orv area. windrock is a really great area, a little expensive but there are reasons for the price, were all really interested in doin trial cleanup up there youre more than welcome to come wheeling with us and get involved/. were kind of a small club to ourselves and the only criteria we really have is a willingness to be safe, smart, and courteous to the land and fellow wheelers, youre more than welcome to ride with us once we all get our junk fixed and finally get back up there :D

yes welcome! im in the downtown area, well right outside of dowtown. everything has pretty much been covered so i just wanted to say hey! hope to see you around! :wave1:

Thanks for all the responses. My rig isn't anything too special. I've got a 1995 Jeep Cherokee 4 Door, 4.5" Rough Country 32" AT's, NP231, AW4. That's about it.

I live in West Knoxville, near Concord Park.

I look forward to meeting some of you.

xzalt said:
Thanks for all the responses. My rig isn't anything too special. I've got a 1995 Jeep Cherokee 4 Door, 4.5" Rough Country 32" AT's, NP231, AW4. That's about it.

thats about what our rigs are, largest tires are 35's on joes rig and he's still open front and rear, youll fit in just fine, i run 33's for now might step down to 31's cuz things haven't been very stable for me right now

Back