• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Running for the BOD - think about it

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
nominations are later in the year

So if you want to get involved with being on the BOD this next year, we will need 1-3 spots filled at the end of the year . Term is 2 years

treasurer , VP, and P.

I wanted to get you all thinking about it now so you can talk to Lou, Pat or I at renofest , sierra fest or Toys for Tots or at the meet n greets. It is a great way to give back to the jeep community, and if no one runs for the BOD they will probably dissolve the chapter and probably absorb it somewhere else .

You plan the 3 major runs, trails ran on the runs, dates, you plan out shirt designs and pricing, coordinate payments at the events, coordinate the events, the BBQs, minimum requirements, rig inspections , scouting for new sierra fest locations, and also try to get the meet n greets going as well. Lastly, the BOD is responsible for the land use donation.

if you have bandwidth, maybe plan a 4th run, a snow run or a expedition run across the desert maybe !!!!
So think about it !

Last edited:
Jon, I mentioned it by PM to you but I’ll make it public as well - I’d be up to run for treasurer for the next elections, let’s chat in Reno. Figuring I work in finance day to day, I could meet the learning curve and time to step up and help give back to this amazing group!

Back