• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hurricanes BITE

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
well gas went from $3.54 here to $5 in less than an hour...:smsoap:

ECKSJAY said:
Sucker :looser:

Time to move. :spin1:

within the next year I hope;)

cpolish24 said:
That sucks, hope the XJ's not a daily driver!

well it is & it isn't..work is only 3 miles from my house..& I drive the school bus most of the time during the week...I believe I may go ahead & bring it home next week..

It's going to happen here too, they're lining up at the pumps because it's going to jump from $3.53 to around $4.50 overnight.

Yeah this is called PRICE GOUGING. If anyone was watching the news today they would know that the DOW went up today and the price per barrel of oil went down. THIS IS ALL BLATANT FEAR MARKETING AND MAJOR HYPE!!! If anything the price of gas should be going down. I actually needed gas tonight and had to go to 6 different gas stations just to get it. I probably wasted 2-3 gallons just trying to get it! The lines to get gas around are 20-30 f*cking minutes!!!! People are blocking streets and hanging out into the road. The price of gas this afternoon in Chattanooga, Tn was around 3.50. 30 minutes ago its approaching 3.80. We are known for having the cheapest in the nation btw.

Jester99 said:
The price of gas this afternoon in Chattanooga, Tn was around 3.50. 30 minutes ago its approaching 3.80. We are known for having the cheapest in the nation btw.
[/SIZE]

Waaa... thats the REGULAR price in SoCal.. lol

JOe

Not bad in Chattenooga, I just paid $3.91 for regular Marithon...it's been $3.85 for the past few weeks and the cheapest in town. The Mobile across from the store Mom works for is trying to sell it for $4.06 a gallon, no I don;t know how many suckers they've found as of yet.

Just went up here this morning. 7am-9am it went up .20 -.30 cents depending on the gas station. They are saying it will get close $5 a gallon here too.

Last I looked it was $3.75ish here in 29 Palms. That was Wednesday night when I had to fill the van.

been around 3.75 here in the valley.

but i was paying 5.81 on Catalina.

Back