• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got another XJ

ratherbcamping

NAXJA Forum User
Logged in the first time since 2013 yesterday. I sold my 96 back then but recently inherited a 2001 XJ that my niece drove for about 11 years. I plan to fix her up. I also have a bunch of stuff for the pre-97 XJs from donors years ago. PM me if you are looking for something. I think I still have a crank and rods for a stroker build that will never happen as well.

Logged in the first time since 2013 yesterday. I sold my 96 back then but recently inherited a 2001 XJ that my niece drove for about 11 years. I plan to fix her up. I also have a bunch of stuff for the pre-97 XJs from donors years ago. PM me if you are looking for something. I think I still have a crank and rods for a stroker build that will never happen as well.

Let me know about the crank and rods... My son might be interested someday, if he ever gets busy doing the 2 engines on his Comanche. Pandemic put a wrench in most folks agendas.

got the 01 intake manifold? marginal gains i know, but about to rework a few things over there

Back