• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

April Chapter trail ride pics

jmaxj

NAXJA Forum User
had a great time and i'm beat so no trip report just some pics :)

101_7574.jpg

101_7577.jpg

101_7578.jpg

101_7600.jpg

101_7560.jpg

she was the photographer for the day, so if your not happy with the pics i'll give ya her number and you can call and complain :D
101_7628.jpg

the full album is here.

ha ha it's a good background huh? two of the 3 coolest things around :)

Eric and I had a great time out with you guys, It was a great first trail run. Here is a few photos that I got.

DSC00502.jpg
DSC00503.jpg
DSC00511.jpg
DSC00515.jpg
DSC00544.jpg
DSC00558.jpg
DSC00629.jpg
DSC00641.jpg
DSC00644.jpg
DSC00655.jpg

DSC00719.jpg
DSC00758.jpg
DSC00772.jpg

Not in the group but cool shot.
DSC00702.jpg

Eric and I had a great time out with you guys, It was a great first trail run. Here is a few photos that I got.

good to finally meet ya, when you get some sliders on we'll go back and you can give a good attempt at waynes world :D

good to finally meet ya, when you get some sliders on we'll go back and you can give a good attempt at waynes world :D

Yeah for sure, some sliders would be nice. I got to finish my bumper/tire carrier first. Started a new job after two months of unemployment. Then the woman got fired on my third day of work. So I have been filling time doing side work to make up for it.

I got pulled over on my way home that day. The cop flipped a U turn to pull me over for no mud flaps. End result no ticket. He says "I'm not going to bust your balls to bad, have a nice day."

I got pulled over on my way home that day. The cop flipped a U turn to pull me over for no mud flaps. End result no ticket. He says "I'm not going to bust your balls to bad, have a nice day."
HA HA must have got out of UT county :)

Back