• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

May 18th - IC Shootout

Israel

NAXJA Forum User
Bring your Jeeps, guns, and something to shoot at (no in-laws allowed as targets, sorry). We're going to head out to the desert and have some fun.

Meet at the Chevron in Saratoga Springs at 9:00. Don't forget the ammo!

Last edited:
Re: April 27th - IC Shootout

That's car show weekend in moab......I'm out.

Re: April 27th - IC Shootout

Weren't you just there? Seems like you spend more time in Moab now than when you lived there. :D

I'm going with the McDonalds the next weekend, so I'm still up for shooting the 27th. We can always postpone if a lot of you are going to the car show.

Try Walmart any day at 7:00am or find out when your local Sportsmans Warehouse stocks their ammo.

Walmart can receive ammo any day of the week, there's no logic to it, but they don't put it out until 7:00-7:30 in the morning. The Provo Sportsmans will get ammo during the week, but won't put it out until Friday morning when they open. I went there last Friday and it was like Black Friday. There was a line going from the door, across the front of the building and halfway down the side before they opened.

I'll bring some ammo if someone lets me use their shotgun if I don't end up with one by then. I have almost 4 boxes of 12 gauge shots also I would get some extra. Unless I can talk the wife into getting a gun by then.. I love to shoot dunno why I never owned a gun :dunno:

Sounds good I will pick up some extra ammo new gun is not looking promising. Is there any trails around the areas we are going to shoot?

I was just able to pick up a brand new Rock River Tactical Operator. I hope to get it sighted in before this trip.
I also have 12ga. To loan if needed.
Seriously if anyone wants to shoot any of my guns, just bring some ammo. I will bring... 12ga. 20ga. .45 Kimber ultra compact, .22 Buckmark, 10/22, and .223.

Our group has a big trail cleanup on saturday that I can't (shouldn't) miss...

As of now I am still in.
Was wondering what type of terrain this is though and how far I might have to tow back?

Isreal:
I am planning on being out there. 9:00 Truck Stop and I will have to go back and find it in the thread or find out what I did with the printout. I will try to bring that bunch of shirts and hoodies that I photographed and then never posted the pics, too.
Steve

Yikes. I am not sure where to go. I used to be one of the fools out by west side utah lake.
I hear you can still shoot there but you have to head back a ways.
I have been shooting out in skull valley that was a pretty good spot but I an not sure if its legal out there or not

Ryan suggested north of Delle, but I don't know the area. We can try it if no one minds aimlessly driving around until we find a spot we like.

I go shooting up Spanish Fork canyon, but that's a heck of a drive for most of you.

Back