• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Blacktail ohv trail ride

Jeep4lf

NAXJA Forum User
New to NAXJA but wanted to let everybody know about a little trip that I'm putting on up at blacktail ohv park near kalispell Montana on the 26th pm me for a facebook invite or post on here if your interested in coming up

ahh crap that's my daughters birthday or i would definitely try to make it. i like that area.

edit: i moved this into the staging area since it's not a trip report.............yet ;)

so changed date to saturday the 25th if anybody is interested, i will be leaving missoula somewhat early and will be meeting people up at lakeside a little bit later, ill have times and everything set up this weekend after a short trip to great falls.

After some thought and some looking at the snow no it doesn't seem too drive able right now so changed it to racetrack near deer lodge if interested let me know

Date is still the 25th

Back