• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

January Photo Contest - Winter

Gold Cobra

NAXJA Forum User
Each Month we'll have a photo contest for NWC members. Photo must be taken by you, of your Jeep (does not have to be an XJ/MJ), during the current month. Non-members can post, but cannot win. You can post as many pictures as you like. The NWC BOD will choose 5 pictures and we'll open a poll for voting for ~24 hours to determine the winner. Rules are subject to change, any complaints will be ignored, not valid outside of the NWC, and remember this is for fun! :rtm:

January's theme - Winter
Winter in the NorthWest. Snow, rain, ice, or whatever else you can think of. You've probably got a Jeep, and it's winter, this isn't rocket surgery.

This months prize:
Something to help keep you warm. A Jeep beanie. Front and back shown.
Hat.jpg

Post away!

That's lovely. But what does your gear pattern have to do with winter?

I see comanchee

Taken today at TSF. Winter for me is a time for relaxing trips to the woods to play around with good friends.
..Showing a little flex
100_0398.jpg

..Snapped this while waiting for the group to catch up
100_0369.jpg

Ready to winch..... Just in case!
100_0395.jpg

Taken on the 1st.
..Pic taken by my friend Eric. While I was going though a deep mud hole on archers.
402995_2941565300090_1289935366_3224111_1934178766_n.jpg

Since it doesnt HAVE to be an XJ I thought I would throw in this one from elk lake. 07 Grand, very comfortable and no thumps or other noises like the XJ.

P1070995.jpg

The sign says electric motors only too. Thought that was kinda funny.

Back