• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

August 13 Trail Run 5-Mile Pass

SandySteve

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
According to the annual schedule of ICNAXJA events, the next one scheduled is a run to 5-mile pass on August 13. As usual, we would meet 9ish at Walmart west of Lehi and make the run for a few hours. Please, please post up if you are interested in this run. The last several have had no takers and were cancelled at the last minute due to lack of interest.

Well, no one posted up as wanting to do this run. At about 9:00 last night, I decided I could use the time better to paint the Green machine (US Forest Service green for those who have not seen it) instead of go drive over the tailings of the Little Green Monster Mine. Will post the results of never having shot polyurethane low VOC before as opposed to the usual lacquers. Think it worked, and now I don't have a multi-color 96XJ. Have a good weekend all.

Back