• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

EJS 2012

I will be in Moab from Sunday April 1st unitil Monday April 9th. Its looking good for me to go down as early as Saturday the 31st of March and join Iceman on Golden Spike. On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I will be there alone running trails with Red Rock. I signed up to do Cliffhanger on Monday, Moab Rim on Tuesday and Behind the Rocks on Wednesday. I have friends coming down Wednesday evening. I do not have trail plans. I will join them for trails. I am also scheduled for Pritchett Canyon on Big Saturday.

Drop me a PM and I will get you my number.

George

Update: I will be leaving SLC on Saturday March 31 to join Iceman for Golden Spike on Sunday with Red Rock. I will be returning home on either Sunday the 8th or Monday the 9th.

To go on a guided trail with the red rock group that actually organizes Easter jeep safari. Yes $50 a trail with registration. But you can get their trail schedule and hit any one of the trails that they run before or after they run it that day. I had zero issues last year!

I agree, just pick up the Red Rock news paper and that will tell you all you need to know. I did not do any trails with Red Rock last year. I had no problems at all getting on to any trail.

I agree, just pick up the Red Rock news paper and that will tell you all you need to know. I did not do any trails with Red Rock last year. I had no problems at all getting on to any trail.

Agreed. Every year I have gone I have never ran with the red rock. Main reason is money and I don't care to wake up that early to sit in trail traffic. I only ran into them one year on fins and things but was near the end.

I always get the paper and just look what trails are ran that day and plan accordingly.

I am signed up for Behind the Rocks on Wednesday and will be running it with baileyevesdaddy. I am also doing sevenmile rim with RR and some friends on Saturday. running triplethreat on Friday with some other friends. So that leaves me open on Monday Tuesday Thursday. Would love to run Moab rim, Prichett canyon, the pickle, and mashed potato. I also would not mind running some of the milder trail's in BFE like Greenday. But really I am interested in almost anything.

Last edited:
I'll be down there the 5th-8th with some friends. kmboren we'll be running tripple threat on Friday as well. What cb channel do you use? We will likley run into each other on the trail. How big is your group? Currently we've got 5 heeps.

I'll be down there the 5th-8th with some friends. kmboren we'll be running tripple threat on Friday as well. What cb channel do you use? We will likley run into each other on the trail. How big is your group? Currently we've got 5 heeps.

I am not sure on CB since I do not have one, So far I think it is just 4-5 rigs. If I find a group running Pritchett Canyon on Friday I may run that instead. If you guys are starting Earlier than our group I may join you. I need to get to the raffle that night at the fair grounds.

Looks like I am going to join ICEMAN on Friday in pritchett canyon. Will probably hang with them on Tuesday also down in BFE.

We are leaving in 4 day's. Can't wait. I just need to nut and bolt everything on the jeep and I think it's ready to go. We tried loading the rigs on the trailer last night and they fit with about 4in to spare lol. It's going to be a blast. I can't wait to get to wheel with some of you guy's that are going to meet up with us.

Look forward to meeting and wheeling with you. I am leaving on Monday Early AM. What time do you think you will hit Strike Ravine? If I don't Catch you on Monday I will see you on Tuesday.

Back