• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Electricity my butt!!

ColoradoRaptor

Headbanging Hillbilly
Don't worry Ira, Israel has plans to launch an air strike somewhere around the beginning of next year to flatten Iran's nuke program.

Don't worry Ira, Israel has plans to launch an air strike somewhere around the beginning of next year to flatten Iran's nuke program.

Guess I better ready my seabag and tac gear before new years......:patriot:

If Israel is to go to war with Iran, I am to go to war also to help support them!

If Israel is to go to war with Iran, I am to go to war also to help support them!

You siding with Israel or Iran?
And btw they're not gonna fight a war. IF Israel really does end up doing that, it'll just be an air strike, not an invasion. Iran won't retaliate (the terrorists they fund will) because they know that if they do they'll have to face us too.

Im a jew... who do you think I support :D

It's ok though, Iran has offered an alternative. They'll accept 20% enriched Uranium in exchange for their lesser enriched Uranium. But they won't ship anything until they have received their enriched uranium.

Does this remind anyone of that North Korea nuke dance, where we pretty much paid them to get nukes, while they said they weren't going to?

You're also a liberal, could go either way :moon:

I dont classify myself as a liberal... Liberals are hippies and I am NOT a hippie.. Though I support Obama, I support Presidents no matter what party... just because they have the toughest job on this planet :us:

This is the sticker going on my car here in a few days:
11290922302.jpg

I know me too..

Back