• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

want to buy a trail xj

pepe le pew

NAXJA Forum User
i'm looking for a mildly built xj for wheeling. wants: '92 or newer, 4.0 motor, aw4, perhaps 4" lift, sliders, street legal (able to drive to trail, but doesn't have to be a daily driver), hd front bumper would be a plus. being purdy is optional. however, i don't want a project or work in progress.

are you looking to sell or know of someone who is, please let me know. i'm in orange county, but i don't mind driving a few hours away if the price is right and the jeep is right. well, all jeeps are right, but some jeeps are more right than others.

thanks,
brian

moderator, my apologies if this is an inappropriate posting to this forum.

hi there if you still looking for xj still check out this one @ yoloautosales.com, 92 xj with re 3.5 super ride most of the stuff on there are news, excellent condition ,

found!

thanks anyways for the heads up, explorerxj, and thanks to those who pm'd me. i appreciate everyone's concern.

Back