• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Zachman gone

ChuckstrPT

NAXJA Member #791
For those who don't know, Zach passed away this past week. Our local club, CAOS, was involved in helping him mod he most recent jeep. He did get a chance to spend some time in it the week before at a club trail ride.
Here is a link with more info....
http://www.caos4x4.com/cmbs/index.php?topic=14253.0
He will be missed.......

never met the guy either, but have seen pics of his tan xj floating around on here and some other forums...my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends

never was lucky enough to meet zach, still the sec should do something to show we miss our brother and he wont be forgotten. he kept us all informed on his status constantly and it always made me remember what is truly important in life. rest in peace, zachman.

Very Sad. Zach was a nice guy.

If anyone is so inclined.....from a CAOS post

"If you would like to donate to Zach you can do so by mailing a check to:

CAOS
C/O Zach McNutt
5500 Tanner Street
Mount Olive, AL 35117

Please make a notation on the check that it’s for Zach McNutt.
CAOS is going to match all donations up to $1000.00"

The moneys will be delivered Monday May 12th.
Thanks for everyone's support for Zach.

se-real said:
This was ZacSquatch on here right?

I'm not nearly as brave as Zachman was and what he has gone through, we can all hope to be half the man he was. RIP :(

Never met the guy in person, but through my conversations with him on here, he was one hell of a guy, and he will be missed.

Who ever's got his old XJ has got one hell of a good Jeep.

Didn't really know Zach but from reading through the posts on caos he sounded like a terrific guy. Hate to hear of him passing away and having to endure all the pain associated with cancer.

i did not have the chance to meet with zach, but i talked to his dad when my friend traded his TJ for zach's XJ... they're a great family...
i'll be keeping his family in my prayers for sure.

talked to him many times on the phone a couple of years ago... Nice Guy.

God Bless his family, and friends............

Just heard tonight. I PMed back and forth with him about his disease and the treatments he was going back and forth to M.D. Andreson in Houston for. So sorry that he is gone. He was one brave young man.

I also talked with him in Pm a few times. I was praying he would beat this. I emailed his sister and from what I understand they were very brave and handled it much better then I ever could. I pray for them often and hope they can move on.

Back