• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc XJ parts for sale

AshyLarry

NAXJA Forum User
Cleaning out the garage today and found a pile of things I need to get rid of. That doesn't mean I am going to give them away, at least not all of them :cool: All parts are off my XJ. Please PM me offers.

Prices are OBO, I dont really need any trades but it doesnt hurt to ask. Please let me know if I am high on any prices, I have been out of the game for a while. Would prefer you pick up, or we can meet on the west side of Indy.

Rustys XJ trac bar w/ frame mount. Frame mount has not been on for very long at all, upgraded to IRO. $75
photo-136.jpg

Factory steering with dual stabilizer setup. $25
photo-140.jpg

JKS discos and front sway bar. One rubber piece missing off the mount that goes onto axle. $40
photo-140.jpg

photo-137.jpg

Thanks
Nick

If for some reason the first buyer backs out I would like to be second in line on the JKS sway bar links. Thanks.

Would that trackbar work on a ZJ? My roommate needs one BAD! I'm getting an IRO myself.

I have no clue. I would email rustys, check their site, or search on here. I dont want to say yes and be wrong :)

Right on thought I'd ask. How much lift is it good for? He's sitting on 4" coils.

edit: checked their site and it should work.

Last edited:
It is for a min of 4" I believe. Mine is a 6" coil. Let me know if you or he wants to pick it up.

Ok i will talk to him about it and see if he wants it. He has a set of spacers for it too if the trackbar won't work at 4"

Quoted from their website, "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Rusty's suggest that this Trac-Bar ONLY be used on vehicles with 4" or more of lift. For vehicles with less than 4", we recommend our RC-TB122-UV Trac-Bar."[/SIZE][/FONT]

Quoted from their website, "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Rusty's suggest that this Trac-Bar ONLY be used on vehicles with 4" or more of lift. For vehicles with less than 4", we recommend our RC-TB122-UV Trac-Bar."[/SIZE][/FONT]

He has a 4" RC kit already. He's been meaning to put the spacers on but the trans needs work too!

Ha, Dude totally spaced this. Still would like to take that track bar off your hands. PM me when you have a chance and we can set something up. I have to work all weekend but I may be coming up to indy to look at an XJ.

Back