• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Detours Rear Bumper w/ receiver hitch.

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
$250.

Cash only

Pick up in El Cajon

Has some dents but works fine.

Low profile. Includes Tie-in Brakets for unibody.

100_0080.jpg

100_0075.jpg

100_0076.jpg

100_0078.jpg

http://www.detoursusa.com/xjbumper.php ($450 plus freight ($100) new)

Last edited:
3rd in line

I commute moreno valley to san diego everyday let me know if I can be of assistance.
Paul

i'll let you know what im doing with it as soon as my buddy who lives in SD picks up the bumper from troys house, thanks for the offer

If homebrew picks it up, I can run it to ontario on the 3rd...I have training out there, but that is about as far as i can bring it...let me know

i think i might just make the trip down there and pick it up its just one more hour on the freeway vs going out to ontario, thanks for the offers tho guys! :D

I'm going to Kevin H's this weekend. If troy wants to bring it up to me, I can bring it to Burbank/Pasadena. Thats a quick drive from Torrence. I'll give him a call tonight.

GrimmJeeper said:
that would kick ass! i can paypal him the $$ let me know!

You work the money out with cracker, as it happens he lives a few miles from me and is a close friend - if you wanted to pay cash I can carry it to him. I'll make the arrangements with the guy who has the bumper when he calls me.

:EDIT:

Yeah, I just talked to cracker, get me cash.

Last edited:
K. I've talked to Cracker and Troy, all is setup. I'll swing down to Troys sometime Saturday and grab the bumper, and I'll be coming home Sunday. You can come up to my place Sunday afternoon to get it, or we can meet sometime during the week. Go ahead and give me cash, I'll get it to them.

cal said:
K. I've talked to er and Troy, all is setup. I'll swing down to Troys sometime Saturday and grab the bumper, and I'll be coming home Sunday. You can come up to my place Sunday afternoon to get it, or we can meet sometime during the week. Go ahead and give me cash, I'll get it to them.

PERFECT i'll see you sunday! what kind of beer do you drink :D or we can meet up at a bar and have a few?

thanks!

Back