• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Poor Poor XJ's

Noooooo!!!! I could have used alot of that stuff that aint stuff anymore!

What a F*CKIN waste.....

Those idiots. I know XJs can be had really cheap, but why destroy them in a demolition derby like that when you could have so much more fun wheeling the crap out of them for years??? What a bunch of idiots, that really makes me mad.

Caution: retards at play.

Having watched the whole thing, I kind of get the impression they weren't really trying.

Too bad they missed the bitchin' Camaro.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR... dumb kids

PETEY said:
Their mommies probably paid for them.

Probably. But seeing a lot worse in the junkyard on a regular basis, stuff like this makes more appalled at the morons responsible rather than the waste of XJs.

what a waste. i wish i had the ability to piss away money like that, cuz if i did i would do something with my jeep and not waste 2 good running xj's. what a bunch of f**cktards

casm said:
Probably. But seeing a lot worse in the junkyard on a regular basis, stuff like this makes more appalled at the morons responsible rather than the waste of XJs.

what year is that red one?... I can't tell by just looking at it in the video... could it have a d44?

casm said:
Caution: retards at play.

Having watched the whole thing, I kind of get the impression they weren't really trying.

Too bad they missed the bitchin' Camaro.

Yeah, I was kind of hoping they'd crash into the Camaro and ruin their XJ ruining fun. Didn't happen, but could have pretty easily. 2 XJs destroyed in under 2 minutes.....stupidness :shocked:

LilRedRover said:
what year is that red one?... I can't tell by just looking at it in the video... could it have a d44?
thats what i was thinking. i hate these kits. thats like killing a bunch of endangered animals.
icon10.gif

Folks, that's why you shouldn't marry your sister.

Man that was painful to watch....that green one appeared to be in really good shape too....buncha punks.

Back