• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I can finally make long distance offroading events and feel like I will be able to get home if I break something...

I took Mac's advice and found a 10k 20' for a really good price in Rockford that I couldn't pass up. It is less then a year old, the guy was tight for cash.

next step is a slide in camper, might get an older one that I can rebuild over the winter, not sure yet.

My single place trailer is the only thing that I have kept all these years.

mac 'had it over 11 years' gyvr

Good morning SAM! I hate working sundays :( At least you can street park in NYC on Sundays and there is no traffic. I parked on 42nd street in Manhattan (which is the street on the south border of Times Square, for those who've never been here)

alt "rockstar parking" rocker1

Made it home from the HighPriced,Small Liberal Arts school...

Too much in-car time...

Waved at TH and Illiana as we drove past on the way down..

Waved at Jim and flipped off Hales on the way back.

Even though taking US 41 from Terre Haute is less miles.. it takes longer than cruising the interstate all the way.

Drove through Warsaw yesterday and waved at jeep guy as a went through. Then waved at Mac as we drove though the fort. Saw a bad accident on I69

Envoys got a cel for the secondary air injection valve stuck. It's a stupid setup anyway.
Jeep and ranger are cel free

Last edited:
Made it home from the HighPriced,Small Liberal Arts school...

Too much in-car time...

Waved at TH and Illiana as we drove past on the way down..

Waved at Jim and flipped off Hales on the way back.

Even though taking US 41 from Terre Haute is less miles.. it takes longer than cruising the interstate all the way.

Between construction and the diesel show in town, I bet that was a fun few miles on 41 in southern side of terre haute.

Between construction and the diesel show in town, I bet that was a fun few miles on 41 in southern side of terre haute.

speaking of the diesel show...it looks like my buddy finally finished his truck. it won first place in the custom truck category.

20140803_132219_zps9db58a74.jpg

10629671_10152332848993730_6093843975661740336_n_zps43e96ab8.jpg

im not a dieselhead by any means, but that truck is pretty slick. chevy body...twin turbo 12 valve cummins and ford king ranch interior

speaking of diesels...i've been seeing this monstrosity around town...almost looks like an international front, ford cab and new superduty box. with a dt466, and a box camper it would be a cool tow rig...but its kind of fugly. i like it :)

0823141235_zps923b9f46.jpg

Back