• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Website

OFFRDR

NAXJA Forum User
So I'm a graphic designer, and of course, I have a website. Well, I just looked at the statistics on my website, and I get 500-1000 Unique visitors a day. I had no clue my website was so popular. People are using my pictures for backgrounds on Myspace. lol. I started changing stuff around and whatever on the site. How's it look?
Ideas on anything to have? Comments? Anything? :moon:

www.tintedsnowdesign.com

Hmm. I can't be linked from another site apparently. But the address is good if I just type it in.

Not bad overall design. Needs more stuff though hehe

cut n paste the link works.

looks good.

Thanks for fixing the link. And naw, I'm not using wordpress. Coded the whole website by myself. Can't figure that wordress or dreamweaver stuff out. Haha. And there will be more content soon!

they're all spambot crawlers
x2 my site's forum has 2400 registered users and all but 113 are spam acounts. i get 2500+ hits a day, and i think its all spammers :dunno:

nice page. did you do the typography on that poster yourself? good work :cheers: im starting school in january for graphic design.

x2 my site's forum has 2400 registered users and all but 113 are spam acounts. i get 2500+ hits a day, and i think its all spammers :dunno:

nice page. did you do the typography on that poster yourself? good work :cheers: im starting school in january for graphic design.
Dang, and I thought I was popular. haha. I didn't do the main Unearth type, but I did the rest. I had to use their specific stuff. Where are you going for school?

That's a stock wordpress theme. You should customize it. There are several good anti-spam plugins for Wordpress. You can also edit your HTA access file to block robots and certain crawlers. My site gets a good solid 1000 hits a day and when I had robots pegging it, I was seeing 3500 hits a day.

Back