• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pressure washers...

imma honky

NAXJA Forum User
How much is enough? It will be used to wash the sides of the house/vehicles and maybe some concrete.
I see a 6HP Craftsman 2300 psi for 299 before tax.
Does brand really matter? I want to do it once and do it right. I can't afford to buy any more junk that will break in a year or less.
Input please!

open your wallet, and take out the maximum your willing to spend...then add alittle more.
I`m useing a 5000psi now, and I can guarentee it will clean the snot out of anything within range. I personally wouldnt go below 3000psi, any less and you start doing the waork, instead of the other way around. Anytime your up my way, hollar and I`ll let you try her out.
Cleans the hair off a dog, i tell ya.
(hairless chiwawas dont count) :greensmok

we actually started out with a 1500psi- Ive seen car washs have that much juice- moved up to a 3000psi, which wasent bad-but still work. The 5000psi is a lazy mans dream.

But in truth (dont tell anyone) its not in the pressure, its in the suds. chemicals make dirty houses clean.

Good info! Actually, I will be up to Dahlonega on the weekend of the 8th (brothers graduation). Maybe we can meet up.

do NOT get a "Karcher" (i think thats how it is spelled)

they SUCK

it wasnt cheap either (well, relatively, i gues sit was)

mine took a crap after only limited use

we have a good one at work, with a 12 HP honda gas motor on it. its fantastic.

go gas. dont go electric.

So how much should you expect to spend on a 5000psi washer? Or for us poor folk.....with little kids and a truck begging for parts...how much for a 3000psi?
thanks,

Back