• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey, this place has the hard to find car stuff..

YELLAHEEP said:
I think philipg does a lot of business here......... :D

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=index

:D :D :D

.....SWEET! I want that power bar!

...........the O-pipe is pretty sweet too............:gee:

You know find 710 caps every once and awhile, I see they are not worth much?

Wonder how many orders people try to place?

I'm gonna fill my power tank with that seasonal tire air. :thumbup:

I've got the AWD kit on order for the GTO...... seems silly that I can't drive it in the winter as it is... I can't wait for the hubs and belts to arrive! :looney:

Mother of all Subwoofers

Thousands and thousands of years ago, man climbed the mountains of the gods and stole their fire. Not much had happened since then, until now. Behold, man has once again climbed the mountain of the gods, broke into their cars, and stole their audio equipment. The Mother of all Subwoofers is simply the pinnacle of all things audio. The basket is pure unobtanium, the magnets forged by Thor himself! The super stiff cone is made from the pulp of the ambrosia plant, finely woven into perfection. This amazing driver is capable of going as low as -500 antiherz! Special warning about KalecoAuto Audio Equipment: Listening to such equipment by mortals is HIGHLY ill advised!

:roflmao:

Thank you Yella for finding this site I was browsing it today and found the tool I have always been looking for, so hard to find....

Left hand metric screwdriver

Wonder if this will me save money on yearly wiper blades?

Wiper blade sharpener

I am surprised to not see that they carry Tornado Chains for the spring summer seasons? They also don't sell a lot of fab supplies like packages of grinding sparks for the angle grinder?

Wow! Sounds like they brought in some new products since I last visited. I hope I can get a refill for my synthetic blinker fliud.

when i worked at the motorcycle shop.....we had a "fake" ordering catalog with blinker fluid...ATV kickstands....cargo nets that have been tested and used by best drug dealers in the area

people actually asked about some of the items...

That site is friggin' awesome! Some people have too much time on their hands.

At least now I know where I can finally get A Round Tuit and finish working on my heep. :laugh3:

That site is friggin' awesome! Some people have too much time on their hands.

At least now I know where I can finally get A Round Tuit and finish working on my heep. :laugh3:

I think you need a couple Round tuit's .........:D

Where have you been hiding? Disappeared for a couple weeks there during the DNC, How was Vegas? ....every get those shocks all fixed up?

Great site!

I couldn't find several hard to find items so sent them a message asking if they had a line on them:

High Tension Piston Return Springs (The German kind, the Nipponese kind suck)
Cam Gaskets
Prop Wash
Water Hammer

Otherwise, I am definitely getting the Wiper Sharpener and the Car to Tank kit...

(I wonder if the kit is cheaper since I have an XJ...?)

Last edited:
Great site!

Otherwise, I am definitely getting the ........ Car to Tank kit...

(I wonder if the kit is cheaper since I have an XJ...?)

thats kinda starting off in a hole isnt it?....arent takes supposed to be sturdy and not break often or easily:doh:

I think you need a couple Round tuit's .........:D

Where have you been hiding? Disappeared for a couple weeks there during the DNC, How was Vegas? ....every get those shocks all fixed up?

I did disappear for a couple of weeks there. I managed to get the shock bushings all swapped out and replaced the rear axle shaft with the sheared stud just before leaving for Silverton. I spent several days out there and ran Engineer, Cinnamon, and Black Bear passes. After getting back I was absolutely swamped at work and, I gotta admit, was a little "Jeeped out" after spending all my free time wrenching for almost three weeks straight.

Vegas was okay - we were only there for 3 days and didn't get a chance to do as much as we wanted. I definitely want to go back when I can spend more time there and have a better idea of what I want to do.

Now it's back to the Jeep... after Silverton I've got a lovely creaking/clunking noise in my steering. I also confirmed that I need to trim fenders before I do any more wheeling. Oh wait, that'll be Saturday, so I have to trim 'em up tonight or tomorrow! I hope that Round Tuit shows up today...

Back