• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

why no magazine ?

Not enough interest I imagine.

I thought I heard that Full Size Jeep Magazine was going to become more XJ/MJ biased in addition to keeping the FSJ content.

I think that would be a happy compromise - I really dig the old Waggies, PUs, M715s, etc.

I'm sure some publisher out there BRIEFLY thought about putting out an XJ magazine. Then he came to this site and saw what a bitch-fest it is.... then that idea went in the can.

mtnxj said:
I'm sure some publisher out there BRIEFLY thought about putting out an XJ magazine. Then he came to this site and saw what a bitch-fest it is.... then that idea went in the can.

WOW. So, who pissed in your wheeties this morning?

PolishX said:
Why is there no XJ magazine out there ... sure we have JP magazine but it is 90% TJ and CJ crap .... I mean ever the bronco mutts have a magazine

Yeah but Broncos were almost sold for twice the time

Why buy a magazine when any tech or XJ stuff can be had on NAXJA. Heck, just see how willing people are to part with their money by the number of black versus red postings on the board.

old_man said:
Why buy a magazine when any tech or XJ stuff can be had on NAXJA. Heck, just see how willing people are to part with their money by the number of black versus red postings on the board.

Ahem.....it's blue my colorblind friend.

:rolleyes:

I see an occasional reference to XJs in JP so I am a subscriber. I also see something in Jrations on rare occasion so I buy them from B&N every once in awhile when I see such an article.
I know I will get flamed for bringing back to life such a dead thread but was searching for a particuar article from a past post and found this so decided that it answered the question as well as what I was searching for. Thought someone else might like to see this as well. So flame away I can take the heat.

Back