• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warn Transformer Bumper Guard

mikeswrangler

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Warn Transformer Bumper Guard and stock front bumper with cut edges. I would like to trade this set up for a stout winch bumper or aftermarket bumper with a receiver mount, we can flat out trade or trade plus cash, I could also maybe include the piaas with the trade.

This bumper guard comes with the is complete and has the receive mount middle section, you can buy for $120 a winch mount that replaces the recives mount middle section.

Im just looking for something not so big and bulky.

2140900_52_full.jpg

This is something like im looking to trade for.

picture

Bluexj96 said:
How much you willing to sell it for? If it has the 2in Reciver it would work perfectly on my rig.

Chris

It does have a 2" receiver, it has a rubber jeep cover/plug in it in the picture thats why you cant see it. You could make me an offer if youd like.

GoWarn.com

The receiver is $132.00 new.
Grill guard was $421.00 new.
Headlight guards were $86.00 new.
= $639 new

I have no clue what to even ask, make me an offer you wont offend me, the worst I could say is no. I also hate making prices for things.

I have no clue how old it is, It has beefy brackets that goes over and under the front bumer that bolt into the frame. Ill go take some pictures right now of the bracket setup. Its made strong enought to mount a winch into and take that abuse. The thing is heavy duty.

Turn the first pic clokwise then it will be right side up. Tow hook brackets are kinda in the way of the bottom two pics but you get the idea.

2140900_57_full.jpg

2140900_58_full.jpg

2140900_59_full.jpg

Last edited:
thank you for the pics. I have e mialed a few companys to see if it will fit my 96. Becuase a few sites list 97 plus while others dont.

Chris

I aplogize it looks like I wil be unable to take this. I can not confrim with any company that it will fit my jeep. Not sure what really changed in 96 to 97 other than the bumper look but not gettin any soild answers. I will let ya know if I find out more and this product does not sell.

Chris

Back