• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Congratulations

CHW

NAXJA Forum User
The people have spoken (some did anyway) and elected your new BOD. There were some very close contests, but in the end, Eagle and John B both beat A.B. Stain and Andy in PA squeaked out a victory over Earle in RI.

I would like to personally congratulate to the winners. As for the runners-up, thanks for participating, start planning your campaign strategies for 2004.

Thanks -- I think! :wink:

Would NOW be a bad time to resign? :eek:

Thanks for the confidence all, i look forward to assisting Eagle and Andy for the next few years.

Earle, i'm sure you would have done a fantastic job as VP. Your a very intelligent man with alot of good insight, the NAC is fortunate to have you in it's ranks. I'm sure that you'll continue to help with the new BOD.

Nice to see a smooth change of power. No military coup attempted. No bloodshed. Its good to have civilized people at the top.Congrats to all and thanks to those past for their time served.

Lightning? Did you say civilized????? :lol: Congrats to all!

Guess im too late to vote i guess im kinda stupid or something. My computer is crappy so it wasnt working. Congrats to all

PeterBuilt (The moron)

Back