• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Power driver's seat and seat belt

DieselSJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for a power driver's seat. My whole seat base busted apart. Color doesn't matter as I can re-cover it with my stuff.

Also looking for a tan driver's seat belt.

In AZ and will pay to ship to me.

Thanks

what year?? the floor mounting brackets changed a bit. over the years, the early ones mounted flat to the floor, later ones the front two bolts go into the front of a hump built into the floor.

Is it the seat itself or the brackets the broke? if its just the floor brackets I have a set from a drivers seat here you can have for free, they are the later style. that will at least get your seat mounted again.... if its the bracket that broke.

:cheers:

I don't know if it will work, but I have a '96 with power seats that you can have( you ship of course ). Only problem is there hasn't been any windows in it for several years. Rain could be a factor. The assembly is fine, but I can't vouch for the motor.

Back