• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moon Rocks Funny Rocks

hards91xj

NAXJA Member #790
I just got asked if it was possable to get there ?
Hopefully somebody from the East side knows what the snow level is over there and is it possable to get there ! :wave:
Thanks Willis,but I don`t know all about that area :laugh3: :laugh3:
Yes my avatar is from there and I`ve been there in the snow too. :wave:

hards91xj said:
I just got asked if it was possable to get there ?
Hopefully somebody from the East side knows what the snow level is over there and is it possable to get there ! :wave:
Thanks Willis,but I don`t know all about that area :laugh3: :laugh3:
Yes my avatar is from there and I`ve been there in the snow too. :wave:

Howard, if I remember tomorrow I'll phone up my LEO contact there. HE would be the guy to ask. ;)

I just checked the PNW4WDA site in their trail thread ,a quote ,"trails are closed to wheeled vehicles" in the Menashtash / Naches area. :rattle:

hards91xj said:
I just checked the PNW4WDA site in their trail thread ,a quote ,"trails are closed to wheeled vehicles" in the Menashtash / Naches area. :rattle:

That's about what I thought. Closed now and the PNW4WDA jamboree kicks off the reopening.

The area will be open and usable Memorial Day weekend ,You usually have to deal with snow drifts and downed trees , Jeep Jam. isn`t till July.

I dunno hards91 its pretty damn dry up here right now. A guy I know ventured up the gravel road and walked a ways up a trail or two and he said that it wasn't bad at all. He said he'd seen worse in April and that was almost 2 weeks ago.

Back