• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KOH 2014

bluejeepkid

NAXJA Forum User
anybody know the dates??
im having some trouble finding it on the ultra4 site...

have they even been released yet??

thanks

So who's going?!
I'll be there on the 3rd and will be leaving on the 10th
Anyone want to maybe meet up and wheel a little?

Ill be there! but the jeep will be in Michigan...

Ill be there the 4th thru the 8th. Will be helping out with an everymans challenge team. Other then that I will contribute to the party... :D

Pretty excited for this year, my friends and I will be renting an RV, should be just a little better then sleeping in an enclosed trailer on the floor like last year...

Last edited:
KL.........Chrysler's 4WD version of the Dodge Dart
ku-xlarge.jpg

Goatman and I were thinking we might swing by with some friends..

We'll definitely be doing some wheeling, but I doubt that you want to join us.

Goatman and I were thinking we might swing by with some friends..

We'll definitely be doing some wheeling, but I doubt that you want to join us.

As long as I can ride shotgun in your rig, I'm down.

Haha i was waiting for something.
Your disappointing me

Hmmm, sitting in pit 1, waiting for you to come by and not need anything was soooo exciting last year.

Of course, I do have shiny new (slightly bent) 7100s that I would like to get tuned....

Need to find a place with sides to sleep in, and a decent BBQ grill this year, and then I can try to work out the rest of the details, like flights, time off, permission from the CEO, etc.

David Bricker / SYR

Hmmm, sitting in pit 1, waiting for you to come by and not need anything was soooo exciting last year.

Of course, I do have shiny new (slightly bent) 7100s that I would like to get tuned....

Need to find a place with sides to sleep in, and a decent BBQ grill this year, and then I can try to work out the rest of the details, like flights, time off, permission from the WIFE, etc.

David Bricker / SYR

Fixed it for you david.:D

Need to find a place with sides to sleep in, and a decent BBQ grill this year, and then I can try to work out the rest of the details, like flights, time off, permission from the CEO, etc.

David Bricker / SYR

Yes, it can be unexciting for the support crew when nothing goes wrong with the car.. that said, there's discussion of us teaming up with 2-3 other teams who need support this year, so probably a lot more going on.

So KOH 2014 was assume!

They let the spectators way closer to back door then last year. That was sweet.

Also somthing I found interesting while getting breakfast this morning I over heard 3 separate teams taking and they all DNF from running out of fuel due to passing pits.... Isnt that racing 101??

Back