• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NFL

F*** yah. Been a Hawks fan since I was old enough to understand football. Champs #1:patriot::patriot::patriot:

Same here! Remember watching back in the '80's , Largent and Kreig playing in the Kingdome.

I called early on Seattle was going to dominate the game and win by 14, but I am blown away at just how well our defense handled the supposed "best offense in NFL history".

World Champion Seattle Seahawks!

Same here! Remember watching back in the '80's , Largent and Kreig playing in the Kingdome.

I called early on Seattle was going to dominate the game and win by 14, but I am blown away at just how well our defense handled the supposed "best offense in NFL history".

World Champion Seattle Seahawks!

Nice, I grew up in Seattle and lived there until I was 18. Watched the Kingdome implode in person. I've only been to a few games at the Clink since it was built after I moved away, but it's quite an experience.

It's tough being a Seattle sports fan since we lost the Sonics and the Mariners are a joke, feels good to finally have a championship.

my wife was rooting for the broncos and dressed my son up for the game, this was him afterwards:

1381565_10202459280756237_1890420102_n.jpg

:roflmao:

Back