• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone tried/managed to fit a Prinsu rack on their XJ?

amongmany

NAXJA Forum User
I'm interested in a nice, low profile roof rack, ideally with some modular options. The FrontRunner Slimline fits the bill, but it's expensive.

Wondering if anyone has tried to fit any of the more universal designs from Prinsu to their XJ?

For example, this one or their 4-Runner line both appear like they *might* be able to fit.

Saw the response over there. The JCR is in the consideration set, but suffice it to say I don't like it as much. (Fewer cross bars, not particularly cheap, less potential for additions.)

Saw the response over there. The JCR is in the consideration set, but suffice it to say I don't like it as much. (Fewer cross bars, not particularly cheap, less potential for additions.)

Yes I agree. What about getting with a fab guy and having one built?

Not sure they're being made anymore, and don't find anything via search, but......

I have a Hannibal rack on the rig, and it's full-length, welded Al, with wide planking, and plenty of cross-supports. Raised side rails, which ramp-up about 1/3 of the way from front, and the rear rail is removable.

Surely, set(s) the standard... Twas $1200. retail, when I purchased in about 2006/7. (Though, got it for a fraction of that.... But, suggest it would been worth even that much.)

No way to post photos here, that I know of. Could send some, to someone who has a means...

Back