• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Fender Trim Write-up, retaining the stock flare (Fender Trim Part 2)

Check back 1 page there are some links if that does not work I have the whole thing printed out and can fax or mail it to you. send PM if you need

This is the best write up for trimming that I came across when i did mine

I've got copies of both the PDF files saved for Rear & Front Fender Trim Write-Ups.

If you'd like me to email them to you, send me a PM.

Scott

No, it's not just you. No one can see them, because none of the pictures exist any longer....that is unless someone saved them somewhere.

I still have both .pdf files saved. If anyone is interested in them, drop me a PM and I can send them via email. :thumbup:

Scott

I had the files saved to my old computer for when I did my fronts. Great write up by 53guy. But now getting ready to do my rears nolonger have them.
Seiler pm sent.
Thanks

Resurrecting an old thread, but I didn't see this asked....
Wouldn't most of the gain in the rear come from just cutting and folding in the back, up to the stock flare location and being done with it?
It doesn't look like there's much to gain from relocating the flare.

That is great info. Does anyone know of a pdf of the front fender trimming by this gentleman? If it is half as good as the rear fender trim write up, it is worth its weight in gold.

I just bought a 1990 Cherokee last week. It has 33" tires so it could use fender trimming.

Let me know if a front fender trim instruction is available, please.

Thank you!

Back