• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Making the next leap

boise49ers

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going to lift my rig to the next level. This will include adding a SYE and new coils. I'm going with 6.5" coils. I'll lose about a half inch to 3/4 with my winch and bumper. My question is with my RE drop brackets will I need new UCA's ? ? I'm adding Adjustable lowers, but would like to keep the uppers until I have a little more money. I'm already at about $750 for these parts and really can't come up with the other $150 for a few months. I can just put the whole thing off until I get them too, but patience is now exsistant around my house. Man I'm so close to where I want to be. Only has taken 7 years. :laugh3:
I have the rear all figured out so I'm not in need of rear advise.

Have you looked into a long arm upgrade from RE, or Rusty's? Not the whole lift kit, just the crossmember, and arms. You would have new uppers already attached. Then you could sell your drop brackets, and lowers, to help fund the project. Just a thought :wave:

Back