• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JU finally went all out and is now Quadratec...

STRYKER

NAXJA Forum User
Wonder if this is a good thing, and the final end of the trolls...
Or a bad thing? As I remember the Q-T forums before, there were a lot of great Jeepers on it.

Hope that remains as a constant.

Forum Fixer said:
If you are talking about the fact that it is down, it was planned.
They are doing an upgrade.

Nope. It has fleeting moments where you're redirected to Quadratracs webpage. Don't know if that's an intentional redirect while they're completing the upgrade, or whether Quadratec has finally taken the site to it's format.

Quadratec runs a tight ship, much as you guys do...so I'd like to think maybe that's the direction they're taking it in. It'll end the trolls and let us all get down to discussing jeeps like we used to.

the Q-T XJ board is incredibly slow lately... the CJ/TJ crowd is just as bitchy as ever over the "my -- will flex better than your -- any day" issues... you know.. the important stuff...

There was a planned upgrade....

but I'll bet, quadretec has one of those url "aliases" that kicks in when ju isn't up.

not hacking, just a little "strategy"

They are moving the server to their offices. I would think they *might* also be running QuadraTech site off of an inhouse set-up. So they might be see some configuration changes while they set it up and get it all worked out. No small task, should be interesting.

Forum Fixer said:
If you are talking about the fact that it is down, it was planned.
They are doing an upgrade.

Funny thing is, they said they'd be down for one day, max.

And they've been down for at least 3, now

Time to hire a REAL IT staff!!

GSequoia said:
Don't pick on them man, they're just making teh server faster and more reliable. I hear they're doing that by painting the heatsinks a real nice red color.

:D

Good to hear-- 'cuz I painted my new engine inthe XJ red, from top to tail!

W00t!! Ph34r m3!! 8)

GSequoia said:
Don't pick on them man, they're just making teh server faster and more reliable. I hear they're doing that by painting the heatsinks a real nice red color.

:D

Needs NOS stickers! :D

And those phat little lights on the windshield washers.

LOL I "almost" bought a set (skullheads with red eyes) for the XJ That would lead to skullhead valvestem caps, a skullhead diff cover, skullhead knobbies for all the switches and prolly at least one more tattoo before I reel myself back in.

I had a chrome skullhead shift knob in my MJ...had to swap it for a pull up the mountain when I maulled the tranny (they wouldn't take cash...they wanted my Mr Skullhead shiftknob and/or beer) so I guess I am looking to fill an empty space in my life :dunno:

I'd rather have the NOS setup & no stickers than vice versa, but 4.56:1/spool and 31" is holding it's own when the light turns green.

LMAO "Fear This"

Back