• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quadratec question

cherokee89

NAXJA Forum User
Is the OEM stuff from Quadratec the same as dealer, or is it crap made in China? I could save a lot of money on a new stock track bar from them.

I bought a steering stabilizer** arm from them (part # 56117 05). It was a bit more solid than the stock arm. I have and would buy from them again.

---
** a.k.a. center arm, or drag link, or tie rod assembly, or pitman arm-to-tie rod assembly, or thingamajiggy that runs parallel to the steering stabilizer shock.

Don't buy any body replacement parts from them. They don't fit well and look like s**t. I did buy a rear windshield wiper arm that works okay but has begun to rust prematurely. My opinion.

sbxj said:
Don't buy any body replacement parts from them. They don't fit well and look like s**t. I did buy a rear windshield wiper arm that works okay but has begun to rust prematurely. My opinion.

I bought a grill surround from em and I second this...it looks & fits like shit.

I bought the rear wiper arm and mine is doing just fine. I was thinking about buying some replacement hubs off them.

I bought a Tomken rear bumper. UPS managed to damage it, Quadratec made it right with me. One phone call was all it took, no dinking around, no waiting for a 'manager' Can't complain about their service.

I purchased quite a bit of stuff from Quadratec...no problems so far. I got a Skyjacker lift kit, swaybar discos, and other miscellaneous stuff. I'd trust them!

the thing with Quadratec is if you are not happy they will refund your money and the service is great.

I bought their trac-bar for my XJ, and it seemed like a tougher unit, just looking at it. The only problem I have had is that the grease sack split after a couple of months, but that may have been my fault...

Thanks for all of the input. I ordered a couple of bomper brackets, and two rear lift gate shocks, but I think I will stay away from the trackbar. Guess you get what you pay for. Cheers.

Back