• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy 4th of July!

Beej

NAXJA Forum User
:us: Happy Independence Day my American brothers and sisters! :us:

Hope it goes well and y'all have a great time celebrating the 229th birthday of your great nation.

Cheers, eh?
:cheers:

:D Interesting sentiment, Ecks-to-tha-jay... Lemme guess, you're in your mid-to-late-twenties, and a gun-totin' 'republican'... :laugh3:

Really though, why shouldn't I wish y'all a happy 4th, after all, we're more alike than different. We live on the same continent, we speak the same language, we look the same, its just that most Americans own guns, and most Canadians can identify themselves on a map... :D

At any rate, I'm only a 4th generation Canadian, but a 9th generation North American. I ain't Mexican, so you do the math!

Again,

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!

In the words of Apu...

“Celebrate the independence of your country by blowing up a small part of it.”

He forgot to add 'drunkenly' in there, but close enough :D

Beej said:
:D Interesting sentiment, Ecks-to-tha-jay... Lemme guess, you're in your mid-to-late-twenties, and a gun-totin' 'republican'... :laugh3:

Negative. ;) 28, yes...but if one were to look at my moniker where it says 'Libertarian Smartass'...then one were to look up 'libertarian', then you would understand my position. When I explain it to people I tend to drive them into further confusion by describing myself as more of a liberal Conservative than a conservative Liberal. :D

ECKSJAY said:
Negative. ;) 28, yes...but if one were to look at my moniker where it says 'Libertarian Smartass'...then one were to look up 'libertarian', then you would understand my position. When I explain it to people I tend to drive them into further confusion by describing myself as more of a liberal Conservative than a conservative Liberal. :D
[Insert Inspector Clouseau voice] Ah yes, I kneuw that, I kneuw that... [end voice]

So basically, you're a Liberalistic Conservationist? :D

Back