• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Riverside County Meet&Greet Tuesday August 12th

TheWarWagon

NAXJA Forum User
Alright, so the votes are in- Oggi's in Corona it is.

Where:
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]CORONA
2363 CALIFORNIA AVE. SUITE 105
CORONA, CA 92881
(951) 817-0748
[/FONT]

When: Tuesday August 12th
6:00p until they throw us out

Who: Any NAXJA member who feels like showing up

I've been to this Oggi's before and the service is better than the ones in Orange. Plus, the owner is always hanging out. It is located off the Ontario exit, off Interstate 15. Two exits south of the 91/15 freeway split.

in for sure... couldnt make tonights meet! completely out of my hands.... i will however be there for this! damn i love oggi's food.... calzone here i come!

JOe

hmmmmm this is very tempting.
Any place that has a sandwich named the "Baja 500" sounds like a great place to me!!!
OK so I got the pass to enter LA county and attend tonights LA/OC meet n greet from Mr GrimmJeeper.
Who do I need to see to get the pass to enter Riverside county to attend this M n G??

i might be able to make this! ill be in town! yayyayayyay!

Who do I need to see to get the pass to enter Riverside county to attend this M n G??[/quote]

That might be the KING OF BLING !!!!

cds36 said:
Who do I need to see to get the pass to enter Riverside county to attend this M n G??

That might be the KING OF BLING !!!![/QUOTE]

Baja Curt is always welcome!

Im in for sure. See you guys there.

I'll be in Corona on Monday for the Friends of Johnson Valley meeting, how about a 'pre-M&G' after that meeting?
I'll be down for that one!
(Anyone got a spare couch? ;) )

Heres the roster, from what could gather, for next Tuesday so far:

Bryce (Warwagon)
Rick (Jumpthis)
John (JeeperJohn)
Nick (Jeep Couple)
Craig (cds36)
Ben (dumptruck)
Dean (rynoxj)
Curt (bajacurt)
Joe (kingofthehill)
Myself (swbooking)

Anyone else in or out?

Dang Tuesday M&G's! This is the 4th one in less than 2 months I can not get to because of school. Maybe it's DANG SCHOOL!

I will keep an eye for a Wed or Thur M&G. I am going to make it an IE M&G one day!

Well, no Rick and no Robert would it affect anyone to change it to Monday??? LOL! Just a thought!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Last edited:
Back