• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheap cheap doors, fit '89 4der - CA

vintagespeed

NAXJA Forum User
I need a pair of front doors -- left & right =) -- for my '89 four door. Dont need glass, panels or anything else, just the bare doors and the more dents the better. I do need the hinges though.

Prefer to get them in local soCal and I dont want to spend more than $40 on the pair. Like I said beater doors! Thanks.

I got jsut what you need and can take em off on wednesday...30.00 for the pair plus shipping can send via fed ex for around 40.00 probablly..just teh door with no glass etc....Im thinking youar cutting them down to make crawler doors.

Well the price is right, where are you located? Maybe UPS would be cheaper than FEDEX? Thing is, I can get them at the local yard for $80 for the pair.

Doh, Flagstaff. Sorry I'm not used to the NAXJA site yet. Let me see what I can do on having them shipped.

actually not all Az ins hot...shoot My how is aroudn 6900 ft..and sitting in the pines..got a whopping 81 today.......and will get down to around 50 tonight...IM 3 miles away fromteh mational cinder recreation area...kinda like glamis without all teh grit!

Back