• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Needing another Vehicle

redneck

NAXJA Forum User
My girlfriend from back home is moving in with me in a week and I only have my Cherokee for transpertation. I am looking for a Cherokee or a Grand Cherokee for her to go back and forth to school and work. All else fails Ill drive it and let her use my Cherokee if it has issues. Ive been helping her out with paying for some of her school stuff so money is a little tight right now. Ive got about $600ish to spend. I know thats not much but I figured Id ask. I dont expect much out of it other to get from point A to point B. If it needs minor work thats not a problem.
Thanks for any and all help!
Aaron

Re: Needing another Vehical

If you had a little more I'd sell you a Bronco.

Craigslist is a little thin around these parts and Ive been looking at the lemon lot on post. I figured this would be another good place to look. I know that there must be a cheap cherokee out there that needs a good home.

Aaron I might have a lead for you. 98 Grand Cherokee, Only problem is its in Anderson SC at our main office with a bad Trans case in it. I think it's still there, I'll call in the morning, it's our NC rep's heep and it crapped out on him at our last meeting. He bought a car off a guy there for like $500 to get him home, still running so he's driving it. He was going to sell it for what he paid and fix the jeep. Last i talked to him about the Grand he said like $300 will take it. I bet we can talk him down. I'll talk to the boss....he wants it OUT of the office area!!

Back