• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

paint

85Chief

NAXJA Forum User
bumper paint

Im putting on a new bumper on the back of my Jeep to haul my new trailer that I am getting. The reason im putting a new one on is because the old one is being held on by nothing less than rusted through bumper brackets, on a bumper that has seen its better days. If I attempt to pull the trailer, im sure it would break off. Anyways, I need to paint the bumper (its in primer) but im not sure with what. I was looking around walmart and saw Bed Coating (the non stick liner), and was wondering how that would be. Any other ideas? (needs to be black)

Last edited:
Last time I was at the auto paint store I saw rattle cans of "Bumper Black," but I think bedliner would probably do very well.

The bedliner sounds ok but will be textured, if you want smooth flat black BBQ grille paint works real well, it's sorta thick and seems to hold up to abuse real well.
Mike B.

Back