• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need an AW4 non console floor shifter cover, I have full consoles to trade.

DaveB

NAXJA Forum User
I need the plastic aw4 floor shifter cover for the jeep I'm fixing up. I have a full center console but it won't work for me so what I need is a floor mount shifter cover that is NOT the full console. I tried one from a manual tranny but it doesn't work well so does any one have one to sell or trade for a full console ???? My son won't let me steal the one on his MJ.... maybe I should lock up the fridge until he relents.
Thanks,
Dave

I'll look tomorrow but I think I still have the tan one that I took out of my 87 when I installed the console. It would just be the surround, not the sliding portion, as I reused that for the full console. If I can find it you can have it for the shipping cost.

tlman said:
I'll look tomorrow but I think I still have the tan one that I took out of my 87 when I installed the console. It would just be the surround, not the sliding portion, as I reused that for the full console. If I can find it you can have it for the shipping cost.

Thanks, I only need the surround part so I hope you find it.
Dave

Bad news. Sorry to get your hopes up but it's not with the rest of my interior parts in the basement. It could still be somewhere and if I come across it I'll send you a PM. But I hope you find something before that.

Back