• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1987 Cherokee parting out ez lock, lift etc

OffRoadOhio

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking into some cheaper options to this fourwheeling thing... thus I'm going to part the jeep out, make some money back and start over with something thats already setup but needs a few tweaks.

Cherokee is a 1987 with 4.0.

No good body panels except hood and hatch..... trashed interior aswell

Complete dana 30 front axle, disconnect (260 joints) new joints, brand new 4.10 gears, with a slightly used detroit ez locker. $300 no shipping. Will sell locker only for $175 shipped( instructions included).

2inch budget boost consisting of shackles and coil spacers... installed but jeep hasnt been moved from the garage since install. $100 shipped to the door, includes hardware.

4.0L engine, unsure of milage (will check tommorrow) had it running on startin fluid, didnt appear to smoke in the little time it ran. Has a 258 oil pan on it.
$150 you pick it up, I'll pull it. Or $75 you pull it yourself.

Jeep inline 6 bellhousing, modifed for CPS, CPS is included $50 shipped

Spare d30 minus steering stuff, and rotor caliper, $50, or free with complete d30

May have other parts as I dig through the back of it.

what gears are in the spare d30?

3.55's I believe.
I'd take $300 shipped for the gears/locker/carrier, or for the whole axle not shipped.

I do have interest in the complete axle right now and id prefer to not take it apart, I'll let you know if the person doesnt buy it.

I also have a d35 with 4.10's from an 86 2.5L xj $25 if picked up.

well if it all falls through, i will buy the 4.10 carrier. i dont need the gears or locker.

Sale Pending on the locker only

Sale Pending on the locker only

Gears $75 shipped to your door.
Carrier $40 shipped
gears and carrier $100 shipped
Complete spare d30, and whats left of the parted one $50 you pick up.
Dana35 from 86 4cylinder with 4.10 gears FREE to pick up.
running 4.0 $100 I'll pull it from the jeep.

Back