• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

32's no lift and no doors

480882_10150642827877957_556537956_9273420_1560615150_n.jpg

That's a given. Let me know what your favorite brew is and I'll have a case on hand as well!

This kinda talk can get me interested in coming to help! ;) :thumbup:

manager conference for work-- don't have the details yet, but if there's any free time, I'm up for a couple:cheers:

-- hell, if you've got your old shirts, I might be able to get you a dinner or two-- I'll tell 'em you're my commercial parts pro! :)

Last edited:
Going camping in a few hours... hope you folks get out and do something fun this weekend.

~ Stump

working all weekend-- but I'll be wishing I was out camping:(

be careful, and have some fun for those of us who can't do anything on what will probably be the nicest weekend of the year.

manager conference for work-- don't have the details yet, but if there's any free time, I'm up for a couple:cheers:

-- hell, if you've got your old shirts, I might be able to get you a dinner or two-- I'll tell 'em you're my commercial parts pro! :)

I got a couple old O'Reilly's uniforms. Will that work?

Going camping in a few hours... hope you folks get out and do something fun this weekend.

~ Stump

Man, hate I can't make that trip with you guys. At least it's not because I'll be sitting on my arse at the house.

Except for the fact that BOTH of my old managers will more than likely be at that conference lol. Not that they'd really care, i'm still very good friends with both of them.

drove up to marks place last night to get a bumper for my blue jeep...

and now im headed to the lake for a weekend full of wakesurfing.

Back