• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When did the SoCal forum become the Group-Buy and Advertising forum?

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Seriously. Its kind of getting old; particularly when the group buys are for peoples own products.

yep things have really changed here...

Is it really that bad ? I figure I can just skip the thread if I dont want to read it.....

Last edited:
In the past group buys and vendor promotions were not allowed in here at all.

There have been 5 posted to in the last 24 hours though.

I don't run this chapter, I'm mearly bringing to light an observation as a chapter member. Its not directed at any one person, vendor, company, product or thread.

Setting up a "group buy" for your own company is not exactly kosher and really looks lame form teh outside.

Another point is that there is a for sale foum, why isn't it in there?

I'll tell you this forum is looking like it's half group buys and half stickies lately!

This is typical ##### bullshit......

Where is the SoCal president and why is this allowed?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind if one pops out now and then, but I agree, it's ridiculous with the amount that's being put up as of late. No flogging! Stop the bombardment. We've already got the sponsor add going. Get your name on there.
:flame:

mikedashg said:
I don't mind if one pops out now and then, but I agree, it's ridiculous with the amount that's being put up as of late. No flogging! Stop the bombardment. We've already got the sponsor add going. Get your name on there.
:flame:

From what I have seen and heard that is easier said then done!

GSequoia said:
You need to get your bitch under control Cracker!

Oof..........

Where is that pic?

Looks like it is a trend for the SoCal absentee Presidents to allow the VP to do what ever the #### he wants.....................

Last edited by a moderator:
erikwylie said:
This coming from a guy who hasn't posted in god knows how long????

He didn't miss much ;)

erikwylie said:
examples???????

No examples, no pointing fingers at one person or group.

The point is that not very long ago, for sale / group buy / services offered threads were not allowed in the SoCal forum, and now its 10% of the threads.

erikwylie said:
This coming from a guy who hasn't posted in god knows how long????

That coming from a guy who's been around long enough to understand what I'm talking about.

Back