• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Temecula M&G

jeeperjohn said:
Who's up for a M&G in Temecula Wednesday july 25th? It will be at Wahoo's across from red lobster, 29073 overland dr. Let's plan to meet at 7PM.

I might be down for that.

But just come to Vista next time, 1st Tuesday of the month at Lamppost Pizza. It's not that far from Temecula. People come up from El Cajon (in traffic), about the same distance.

mikedashg said:
I might be down for that.

But just come to Vista next time, 1st Tuesday of the month at Lamppost Pizza. It's not that far from Temecula. People come up from El Cajon (in traffic), about the same distance.
Post up address / directions and I'll try to get there!

jeeperjohn said:
Post up address / directions and I'll try to get there!

It's next to the Krikorian movie theatre in Vista Village on Main St, off Vista Village Drive off the 78 fwy:

http://tinyurl.com/3x7s4g

It's been going on for years now, usually around 10 of us or so. We eat outside around the fire pit. All you can drink, all meat pizza, 20 bucks. Or you can get your own bill.

The parking lot use to have a ton of XJs in it, but it's getting like 90% daily drivers lately (usually Honda's or tow rigs).

mikedashg said:
It's next to the Krikorian movie theatre in Vista Village on Main St, off Vista Village Drive off the 78 fwy:

http://tinyurl.com/3x7s4g

It's been going on for years now, usually around 10 of us or so. We eat outside around the fire pit. All you can drink, all meat pizza, 20 bucks. Or you can get your own bill.

The parking lot use to have a ton of XJs in it, but it's getting like 90% daily drivers lately (usually Honda's or tow rigs).
That's right near where I went to pay my ticket a few years ago.

geez mate.... if we dont get any more interest, maybe we need to move it up to Corona/Norco Wahoo's again!

jeeperjohn said:
If that's better I'm down with it.

I was mildly interested in Temecula, but defeintely not interested in Corona.

You guys should just move the date to Tuesday August 7th, while you are at it, move the location to Lamppost Pizza in Vista. I'll be there, and a handful of others :D.

mikedashg said:
I was mildly interested in Temecula, but defeintely not interested in Corona.

You guys should just move the date to Tuesday August 7th, while you are at it, move the location to Lamppost Pizza in Vista. I'll be there, and a handful of others :D.
O.K. that's one vote to keep it in Temecula, anyone else? .........Beuller?

If it was next week i could for sure make it...

I don't think I'll be driving down to Temecula til the fire is out.

I'd actually prefer Toms Farms anyway.

Back