• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WA: 1990 Jeep Comanche Eliminator < Excellent Condition >

PhatXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have only owned this Jeep for a short while. I have come to find out that it doesn't suit me well for what I need it to. I needed something a bit larger.

The Jeep is in Immaculate condition. The paint has no defects or signs of oxidation. The truck runs excellent. It is a 1990 Jeep Comanche Eliminator with the 4.0I6, AX-15, 5speed. It has 123k miles.

Some of the features included are:

- Trail Master 3.5" lift with LCA Drop Brackets and Rancho 5k shocks
- 31x10.50 Wild Country TXR radials with about 70% tread
- Eagle 589 15x8 custom polished wheels
- Camper shell with matching paint, tinted glass and camper shell specific bed clamps. Interior of camper shell is completely carpeted.
- Inside of bed is virtually untouched and Rhino Lined.
- Pioneer CD player head unit with 4, premium sound speakers
- Clifford alarm w/ 2 remotes
- Automatic door lock actuators wired in with alarm
- Wired in trailer brakes
- CB installed w/ FireStick antenna
- Running boards with illuminated marker lights
- Eliminator model comes with bucket seats, center console and full gauge cluster.

I apologize for poor exterior photos, weather hasn't been very cooperative lately.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

I am asking $4k obo for this truck. I am located in Central Eastern WA at zip 98837. Serious inquires only please. I can be reached the quickest at this email address: [email protected]

Thanks!

Got some new photo's.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

I wasn't real aggressive in trying to sell it the first time around because I've been so busy lately. I finally have some time now. I am also trying a few things to try and move my pickup here locally so if you're interested in it, please contact me.

Thanks.

Back