• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 80cf & 125cf welding cylinder full of C25 mix gas (Argon & CO2) for mig welding

Mike L

NAXJA Forum User
FS: 80cf & 125cf welding cylinder full of C25 mix gas (Argon & CO2) for mig welding

80cf welding cylinder full of C25 gas (Argon & CO2) for mig welding. Tank is customer owned and has a good hydro test date - $130

125cf welding cylinder full of C25 gas (Argon & CO2) for mig welding. Tank is customer owned and has a good hydro test date - $150

The tanks are at my house in Anaheim but I am heading down to Oceanside this weekend and could bring them with me to save the SD people some time and gas.

Re: FS: 80cf & 125cf welding cylinder full of C25 mix gas (Argon & CO2) for mig weldi

I have a couple 50cf bottles as well:

50cf welding cylinder full of C25 gas (Argon & CO2) for mig welding. Tank is customer owned and has a good hydro test date - $110

Re: FS: 80cf & 125cf welding cylinder full of C25 mix gas (Argon & CO2) for mig weldi

I am heading down to Oceanside tomorrow and can bring them down if anyone in that area or along the way is interested. I have the 50cf and 80cf tanks available.

Hi Mike,

are you running a welding supply business? If so, I have customer in need of a good supplier. Feel free to PM me.

3 - 50cf cylinders full of C25 mix gas are currently available. I will be heading down to Oceanside/Carlsbad tomorrow (9/1) and could bring them down to meet up and save some gas for the SD people.

50cf welding cylinder full of C25 gas (Argon & CO2) for mig welding. Tank is customer owned and has a good hydro test date - $110

2 - 50cf cylinders remaining

Do you have regulators to go with them?

Do you have regulators to go with them?

PM sent.

The regulator and line usually come with the welder. That is unless you buy a flux core welder and want to convert it to gas. That being said I do not have any regulators at this time but occasionally I do.

I currently have the following available:

2 - 50cf welding cylinder full of C25 gas (Argon & CO2) for mig welding. Tank is customer owned and has a good hydro test date - $110

2 - 80cf welding cylinder full of C25 gas (Argon & CO2) for mig welding. Tank is customer owned and has a good hydro test date - $130

2 - 125cf welding cylinder full of C25 gas (Argon & CO2) for mig welding. Tank is customer owned and has a good hydro test date - $150

2 - 50cf welding cylinder full of C25 gas (Argon & CO2) for mig welding. Tank is customer owned and has a good hydro test date - $110 each

3 - 80cf welding cylinder full of C25 gas (Argon & CO2) for mig welding. Tank is customer owned and has a good hydro test date - $130 each

3 - 125cf welding cylinder full of C25 gas (Argon & CO2) for mig welding. Tank is customer owned and has a good hydro test date - $150 each

The tanks are at my house in Anaheim, 92808. I may be heading down to Oceanside in a couple weeks if anyone wants to save some money on gas.

Bump

Anyone need a cylinder? I have some with 2013 hydro tests making them good through 2023.

Back